Learning Resources Squishy Water Beads Science Lab
- Fun STEM activity kit lets kids play with squishy, slippery, bouncy water beads and learn about the characteristics of gases, liquids and solids
- Illustrated storybook lab guide offers a fun introduction to STEM concepts including observation, scientific method, and properties of matter
- Includes 10 fun-filled activities to deepen awareness of science and chemistry concepts
- Kids will enjoy the fascinating, calming properties of squishy substances
- Materials included to build three sensory crafts: a mood lamp, stress balls and a calming mood tube
Learning Resources Squishy Water Beads Science Lab teaches children the characteristics of gases, liquids, and solids while they create a squishy stress ball, a scented mini mood lamp, and a calming mood tube. The 36-page, illustrated storybook and activity guide includes 10 STEM-based activities that focus on properties of matter and sensory play.