Laugh and Learn Remix Record Player
- Spin the record to activate a variety of fun songs Bat at the roller bar to hear cool tunes Slide the volume switch up and down flip the toggle speed control switch back and forth Press each of three light-up shape buttons red circle with trumpet, green square with drum and blue triangle with guitar
- Smart stages technology lets you take learning to the next level when your child is ready
- Just slide the switch to change the level and the songs, sounds, tunes and phrases
- When baby pushes the volume or speed switch, the music gets louder/softer or faster/slower a cool and exciting way to learn about opposites
- Teaches colours, shapes, opposites, Spanish words and phrases, numbers and more
DJ Baby is in the house. The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Remix Record Player lets babies put their own spin on learning play with three levels of learning content, built-in activities and fun music, so they can rock out while learning about opposites, colours, numbers, shapes and more. This rocking' toy provides several ways for little DJs to play and learn. When babies spin the record or bat at the roller bar, they'll hear a variety of cool tunes and phrases. Colourful buttons help babies learn about shapes and colours and as little ones grow, they'll even start to learn simple words in Spanish. They can also slide the volume switch up and down or flip the toggle switch to hear music and phrases to learn about opposites. This is a lean, mean, spin and learn machine. It even gives fine motor skills a boost when babies grasp and interact with the clacker beads, buttons and toggles, spin the record, slide the record arm and more. As little ones grow, so does the way they play and learn. With Smart Stages technology, the learning fun can keep going as your baby keeps growing At this stage, tons of hands-on activities spark baby's curiosity and reward their exploration with fun sounds and phrases. In this stage, your little DJ will hear simple questions and directions that encourage them to find familiar objects and more from Level 1 ? rewarding them when they do for a job well done. As your toddler grows, this stage offers fun imaginative songs and phrases that encourage early role play, helping young music makers imagine themselves doing big things.